Have questions about the Winter Meeting Virtual Platform?
YOUR PERSONALISED E-MAIL
As a registered participant, you should have received a personalised e-mail with a unique link and login instructions to access the ESCRS 2022 Virtual Winter Meeting Platform. Follow the instructions in the e-mail to create your profile and start the online journey!
ACCESSING THE PLATFORM
To access the platform, you will need to follow a few easy steps:
1. Click on your personal access link (in the e-mail you should have received after registering) and click on First time login/Create an account. The e-mail address you registered with will be automatically prefilled
2. Create a password of your choice and accept the User Terms and Conditions
3. Verify your e-mail address via the control e-mail. Please make sure to check your spam folder for the verification e-mail
4. Fill in your preferences to get the most out of the content and networking
Important: You cannot share the link in the e-mail as it is personal to you. We recommend you create your account as soon as you receive this e-mail to have immediate platform access.
For the best possible experience, we recommend the following:
- Connect from a laptop/PC, and not from a mobile phone (however, you can download the mobile app)
- Do not connect via VPN (if possible)
Please note that multiple simultaneous connections using the same e-mail address are not possible.
ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE ON THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
There is an extensive FAQ section on the platform – you can find the FAQ section after you have logged in to the platform in the section “Helpdesk”.